I think it is best to bring something cold and refreshing (and super simple!) for today’s Fiesta Friday 21, seeing as the heat is back and the fruit season is here. I enjoy bringing a new recipe every week to Angie’s party. Today another team of wonderful co-host ladies, Elaine from Foodbod and Julianna from Foodie On Board 🙂
- 400g of frozen raspberry
- 200ml of light cream (15% M.F)
- 90g of sweetened condensed milk
- Fresh mint leaves
- In a blender add the frozen raspberry and mix.
- Pour the light cream and the sweetened condensed milk and mix again.
- When all the ingredients are mixed.
- Serve immediately in small individual glasses and decorate with fresh mint leaves.
This recipe is easy, and no need for an ice cream maker!
Yesterday I did a mango flavored and today I opted for raspberry. It’s fresh, creamy and perfect for a hot summer.
P.S: If you like sweet ice cream, add more condensed milk or sugar (taste with a teaspoon the mixture before serving if you want more or less sweet). Raspberry is a sour fruit, I prefer when it’s sour 🙂