Serves 8 slices
- 250 of feta cheese
- 1 sprig of fresh rosemary
- 200g of plain flour
- 8g of baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 100ml of olive oil
- 150ml of milk
- Pinch of black pepper
- In a bowl add the flour and the baking powder.
- In another bowl add the eggs and whisk.
- Pour the eggs into the first bowl (flour and baking powder) and whisk.
- Slowly pour the olive oil and whisk again. The dough should be smooth.
- Finally pour the milk and whisk slowly.
- Cut the feta cheese into small cubes and pour the pieces into the mixture.
- Pluck the rosemary leaves and add it into the mixture.
- Preheat your oven to 180 C degrees.
- Grease a cake pan and add a baking paper.
- Gently pour the mixture into the cake pan.
- Bake for 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 30 minutes.
It goes great with a little rosemary drizzle honey!