- 250g of Speculoos (or Graham biscuits or tea biscuits)
- 150g of melted butter
- 150g of dark chocolate chips
- 80g of chopped nuts
- 100g of sliced almonds
- 400g of sweetened condensed milk
- In a food processor mix the Speculoos and add the melted butter and mix again for a few seconds, you should have a wet texture.
- Grease a Springform pan (it’s important to use this one when you remove your cake), add the crust and press with your hands until you have a flat surface everywhere. Don’t forget the corner.
- Add the dark chocolate chips on the top.
- Add the chopped nuts on the top.
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk on the top.
- Finally sprinkle with the almonds.
- Preheat your oven at 180C and bake for 30 minutes, when you see the almonds golden remove from the oven and allow to cool for 2 hours ino the fridge or outside.
You can cut small squares or serve a generous piece of Tart with a hot espresso coffee (without sugar for me). I always like the bitterness of the coffee with a sweet.