- 4 medium carrots
- 4 medium potatoes
- 4 garlic cloves
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of cumin powder
- 1 liter 1/2 of water
- Cream (if you want)
- Start peeling the carrots, the potatoes and the garlic.
- Wash and cut the carrots and the potatoes in small cubes.
- In a cooking pot, add the carrots, the potatoes and garlic cloves.
- Add the salt, the black pepper and the cumin.
- With a wood spoon stir all the vegetables together.
- Pour the water and cook for 30 minutes on a medium heat.
- When it’s cooked, mix the soup with a blender.
Serve the soup with cream and slices of whole grain bread with olives.
This soup is very healthy, no oil, no butter. Trust me sometimes simplicity is delicious